Saturday, November 10, 2012

If you ain't first your Last!!

Eddie and Kathryn departed Anchorage this morning.


A short 700 mile drive to catch the Alaska Marine Highway ferry in Haines, Alaska then a week trip ultimately landing them in Bellingham, Washington on the 16th. This is the most current pic I have of their vehicle (1967 Rover 109 Diesel), maybe they'll send me some fitted with roof rack etc when they get a chance.




Cara and I will be leaving Hawaii on the redeye the evening of friday the 16th to pick up and outfit the Donkey. Hitting the road early the following week.

 I added a map to the sidebar -->

Still learning how this blogging buisness works.
Heres the approximate route we intend to take...


View Larger Map

I'll try to amend the map in the sidebar with our progress.

Cheers, and happy journeys to Eddie and Kathryn!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Have a safe and fun trip! Please keep us posted on your blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faith! I was wondering who this 'Pro-Solutions' was...

    ReplyDelete